1. Obtaining personal information and purpose of use
The personal information obtained with this inquiry is used to send a response and/or other materials.
2. Providing personal information to third-parties
The personal information obtained with this inquiry is not provided to third-parties without obtaining the consent of the customer, excluding exceptions established by the law.
3. Delegating the handling of personal information
No portion of the handling of the personal information obtained with this inquiry is delegated to companies outside Uchimura Co., Ltd.
4. Disclosing/correcting personal information
For the provided personal information, requests for disclosure, requests for corrections, additions, deletions, and the termination of usage, and responses to complaints or inquiries are limited to the customer.
In these situations, if the customer cannot be identified, we will not respond to these requests.
The requests and inquiries listed above are received using this form.
5. Precautions when entering personal information
A portion of the items on the contact form are optional. However, if they are not provided, we may not be able to fulfill the above purpose of use.
6. To obtain personal information by a method where the customer cannot be easily identified
A cookie is used with this contact form in order to provide optimal service to the customer. Personal information other than that provided is not identified or extracted from this cookie.
7. Personal information safety control measures
For the obtained personal information, the necessary and appropriate measures are being taken to prevent and remedy leaks, loss, and damage, and other measures to safely control personal information.
8. Application range
We take no responsibility for protecting personal privacy on other sites that are linked from this site.
Uchimura Co., Ltd.